- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Medium, Telegram, Slack and Google+, and potentially additional channels.
- You will work closely with our Content Marketing Team to create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand, our content, and links.
- Working with our Content Marketing Team, you will act as an extension, assisting in the connection with journalists and reporters, which can result in increased coverage for the company.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Have metrics in place to track their success – ranging from Twitter conversations, Instagram contests, and link building with blogs and websites relevant to our brand.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Find new opportunities and strategies to reach out to our target audience, by keeping a pulse on the industry.
- At least 3 year of social media marketing experience, managing communities on channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Have some familiarity with scheduling tools.
- Resourcefulness, and the ability to connect people and stimulate discussion, remaining firm but empathetic.
- An understanding of paid social media programs and platforms.
- Experience with graphic design and comfortable using certain graphic design tools.
- Experience in the blockchain industry and ICO.