- Think and discuss deeply/critically about user experience, from the tiniest details to the product as a whole.
- Collaborate heavily with our developers and marketers to plan and craft UX for product features.
- Mockup and design simple, slick interfaces and marketing materials for all parts our product.
- Track, analyze, and test for measurable UX improvements.
- Design beautiful new templates for all our users.
- Strong product sense. Can think about how a complex software product and brand like Strikingly behaves and feels like as a whole, and how users interact with it.
- Very strong communication skills — defend your ideas!
- Amazing taste. Show us your awesome portfolio. You should be a master of colour, typography, and visual layout, and in a wide variety of visual styles.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, etc.
- Can pick up a pencil to draw up interfaces on the fly.