- Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g. testing, code reviews, and writing beautiful, pragmatic code).
- Work closely with other engineers, designers, and marketers to ship an extraordinary product.
- Communicate closely with users, collect feedback/metrics, and rapidly iterate on the product.
- Test and optimize features and interfaces to ensure quality experiences for users on all devices and browsers.
- Be flexible, grow, and learn fast in a startup environment.
- Good taste in web design.
- Solid understanding of UI/UX principles.
- Solid understanding of HTML5/CSS3 standards and cross-browser/cross-device web compatibility.
- Can easily pick up new front-end libraries/frameworks.
- Experience with Github.
- You know how to fully optimize your front-end code for speed and compatibility.
- Experience with front-end MV* frameworks (Vue.js, Angular, Knockout, Backbone, Ember, etc).
- Experience with scripting languages (Perl, Python, etc).
- Experience with mobile web development.
- Experience with standard design tools (Photoshop, Fireworks).
- Experience in the blockchain industry and ICO.