- Learning the product, understand the design of the feature and design test cases accordingly, especially be able to construct end-user scenarios.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases and coordinating resources.
- Participating in testing and troubleshooting of product, and writing test cases with detailed test sequences.
- Collaborate with the other team members on a daily basis and distribute the information accordingly to all appropriate parties.
- Establishing and evolving formal QA processes, overseeing all aspects of QA including metrics, best practices, and optimizing the processes.
- Passion for creating great products and perfectionism on quality.
- Highly detailed-oriented.
- Strong sense of prioritization and ability to empathize with users.
- Relentless in getting things done and following through on issues.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and excel in a fast-paced, constantly shifting environment.
- Work experience in a software company, and professional experience in QA testing.
- Familiar with testing processes and bug tracking management.
- Previous programming experience.